Sunday, March 1, 2009

I just read about a group on facebook that is about 'our soldiers are not heroes. This is what I posted on the group that want's that site gone. I know I love him and miss him as much as the rest of the family does, but I know we are all so proud of him!

My daddy's my hero! He's over serving in Iraq, left behind a family that loves him and is so proud of him serving our country! Holiday's aren't the same, at Thanksgiving there wasn't anyone to sit around and finish off everyone's left overs. And Christmas there wasn't anyone to pick up all the wrapping paper from the presents and help put all the toys together. Birthday's aren't the same with out funny presents that could only be bought from daddy. But daddy we love you and we stand behind you in every way, holding down the fort until you come home. Your sons and son-in-laws are stepping up to help keep the cars running and the appliances in working order. Your daughters and daughter-in-law are helping mom with grocery shopping and with the little ones! We can't wait for you to come home, but we are so grateful for your service to our country ~ love you oldest daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should do more writing, Mol. This was very sweet!