Thursday, March 26, 2009

BATS

Here the cat is looking into the hole, the hole that is there due to, I am guessing, plumbing issues since the tub is right behind it. Mind you the cat doesn't have plumbing issues that we know of, the tub does.


What you may think is your worst nightmare is really a friend in disguise.




The following thoughts are given to us by the now awall Tom "hmmmm my next play toy"



Bat Videos

How scared can we be?
It's like we aren't 50x bigger than it and aren't blind
Who is the dominant species now?




Yup they changed their pants later, or at least Sam did!



Murderers!!!Murderers!!!



1 comment:

Mary said...

That night was hilarious, especially Sam,I've NEVER seen him get so scared in my life!!! He was screaming bloody murder!!!! Cause you know I'm not a very easy person to wake up, but his screaming definately woke me up, Molly's too! Ya and Molly did you mention that this all happened at like 4:00 in the morning!