Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I just wanted to give an update on my surgery. The doctor on Tuesday said all looked well and I was healing very nicely. And didn't seem at all concerned that I was in intense pain! ;-) I guess I am just a wimp, sorry mom! ;-) So recovery is slow, and painful. I really have to just semi lay in bed, and walk around occasionally. Problem is, if you know me, you know I hate just sitting around. I love doing, and for some reason I have had trouble sleeping. So like last night I spent the entire night wide awake, come morning I got upset and did laundry, dishes, and cleaned out my closet, and bathroom top to bottom. Needless to say, that was a very bad idea, because I have been in more pain now then I have been since I came out of surgery. But the Lord has taught me a lot through this, patience is one big thing, and that this body is not perfect and it will fall apart no matter what you may think. My husband has been the most wonderful thing in the whole world, we've had some problems, but for the most part he is so loving and kind. He feeds me, helps me bathe, even does my couponing for me! YES couponing, today we went to Copps, Walgreens, and Target, tomorrow Target, Menards, Walgreens, and Walmat, and of course the dry cleaning that I dropped off before Christmas and had forgotten about! ;-) What a totally awesome man! He even got me yellow flowers to chear me up!
I do miss my sisters and friends, I would love visitors, although I know for most that's impossible, but e-mails or phone calls are great. I will admit there are times when I am in too much pain to answer so just leave a message and I'll get back. Oh and if you do come over, do forgive the somewhat messy house, and my wearing mens boxers, they are the only thing that is comfortable! ;-) Well my meds are starting to kick in so I should try to sleep right away! Love all of you! Molly

2 comments:

Autumn and Mike said...

Molly, darling! We are praying for you!! Hope you feel better soon! Cant wait to see you in June!!! Love you!

Autumn

Mary said...

I hope you feel better soon, miss you alot!