Sunday, February 15, 2009

Copp/Pick'nSave
Deals for February 15-21

Tuna-- 39c with coupon from weekly flier

Green Giant Veggies--$1
There are coupons out there, 50c or more

Yoplait yogurts 10/$5
There are coupons out there

Coffee Matte 2/$4
There are coupons out there, $1 off one (doubled get them free!)

Dollar Deals: Rice a Roni, Lunchables (4.1-4.5oz varieties), Creamette pasta (12-16oz varieties), Roundy's split top bread, Kemps Milk (32oz varieties), Gatorade, Budget Gourmet Entrees (8oz varieties), Whole White Mushrooms, Hormel Little Sizzlers links or patties (10-12oz varieties), Kraft dressing, BBQ sauce or Specialty sauce (8-18oz varieties), Fresh Express Whole Leaf Spinach, Jell-O or Pudding, Kleenex (85-110 count), and SoftSoap Liquid Handsoap.

There are coupons out there for Rice A Roni, Jell-O, Kraft dressing, Kleenex, and SS liquid soap. You can buy some these coupons at:

http://www.thecouponmaster.com/index.php
Or
http://thecouponclippers.com/coupons/search.php?mode=search

Remember because of the holiday the coupons won't ship until Tuesday and so won't arrive by Wednesday. It's normally best to buy the coupons on Sunday afternoon, that way they should go out on Monday and should arrive by Wednesday. Also e-bay is a great place for coupons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some problems with some of my coupons that I printed off. They said they have to have addresses...I'm not sure why some of them didn't I got them all from the same place? They said they were fraudulent.?

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry to hear that, I am going to talk to Chariti and ask her. But what coupons where they? Give me a list of them, I want to see if I have them. I had a problem at my grocery store today saying they only accept one internet printable coupon at a time. That is new. So I will talk to you later.