Monday, June 1, 2009

Senior Banquet 2009 Prep Work




This is the center piece for the tables, without the grass in them yet.



These are awesome topiaries that my in-laws bought for me from a rummage sale!



This is a picture of Seth wearing one of the boutonniere for the banquet



These are the yellow matching flowers, the one on the left is the corsage and the one of the right is the boutonniere.



These are the pink ones, same as above, corsage on the left and boutonniere on the right



So I need to know what people think about these, I know they are fake but are they ok otherwise? I haven't added the silver ribbon yet, and these are all pin ons, no wrist ones. Thanks for the impute!

2 comments:

Maggy said...

I think they look very nice. What flower arrangements are you talking about?

Kelly said...

I want those grape vine center pieces saved for my wedding reception. Now as far as the groom goes...well, I'll clear up those minor details as soon as I'm done choosing my decorations.