Monday, June 8, 2009

Senior Banquet



This is a picture from the table of the speaker, it's blurry because the pictures are taken from my iphone because my camera died the day before.




This is me and Andrew, one of my guys from the youth group, definitely thought his outfit was the best~



A few of the girls, it was freezing outside!



We had my 'gondola' guys stand with us for this pic, aren't their outfits awesome?



This is the table where the desserts were, and a picture board with baby pics of the seniors were.



A picture of the center pieces



This was the awesome lights that were hanging from the ceiling! It was so sweet when it got dark outside!



A cute picture of our youth pastor and his wife!



Will, pretending to be pushing a boat



As is Kev!



Here are the cupcakes that I make, dark ones are chocolate, the white ones were red velvet and chocolates on the smallest tier



Raspberry and coconut, and chocolates



This is the awesome backdrop that a lady from church painted but the original art work, my sister-in-law drew! It's so awesome!



A better picture of the center of the tables when it was light outside

2 comments:

Autumn and Mike said...

Very nice!! Everything is beautiful! You did a great job Molly!!

Mary said...

That looks awsome Molly! I really want to see you soon! I miss ya!