Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~My week with Grace~



Grace, Heidi and I went out to lunch, here she's playing with a dough ball that the restaurant provides for kids to play with.



This is just because it was way to hot and I wanted everyone to know!



We went to a beach one day in Two Rivers, the water was freezing and icky but the sand was great!



The kids didn't mind the water being freezing!



Caleb loved playing with the sand!



We went to Bay Beach and had a ton of fun on the rides



The kiddie pool was the best! Nice speedo Caleb! ;-)



Grace and I after the beach and park



A cute picture of "Uncle" Seth helping Grace with her shoes

4 comments:

Mary said...

She is really cute! I really want to see you soon Molly and give you your birthday present from me and mom!

Mary said...

You'll LOVE it, it's awsome!!

The Klaus Family said...

You're such a great mom, Molly! Love the shirt! :) Miss you!

Mel said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!