Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Anniversary Weekend





Seth after lunch



And Seth, being himself!



Inside one of the houses



There were a ton of doll houses, here is one we thought looked like a house from Gone with the Wind



They had a entire section of little people set up in a circus, it was huge



This is a puppet of me on my bad day



...and this is one of Seth!



Here are some tape worms in a bottle to help get rid of any thing!



I am going to get me some of this, baby in a bottle medicine!



This was a old advertisement of how to get rid of unwanted leg hairs! Painful!



Loved this little brand logo





This was kind of interesting, this was a picture of a family



This picture was the family in a frame of dolls that looked like the people



Very scary old dolls, and this place had tons of them!



There were these wizards telling us where to go, Seth was asking him



Another interesting space, very 70's



One of the cute little spaces in the House



Seth was standing in a hall way, trying to keep the walls falling in



Culvers was the nicest restaurant we could find



I was bored!

5 comments:

Mary said...

WOW! I think those puppets of you guys were a little bit scary! But it looks interesting!

Mary\\ said...

Can we plan on August 4th through whenever?? Tell me if it works for you ok and if it does I'll ask mom, if it doesn't just tell me because we just need to plan somethin and stick to it! I miss ya!

sjohnson73 said...

Sounds good to me Mary Clare!

Melissa said...

I agree with Mary...the puppets were a little bit scary! Where were you??

maggy said...

Looks like fun!