Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend



Mary Clare and I at the beach by Lake Michigan



John freezing after running in the water



Mother and John



Dorraj miniature golfing



Mary Clare and Dorraj looking amazingly beautiful



Sisters!!!



Our golf balls, putters, and our feet



Kissy faces



Mary Clare golfing, I don't know if she was enjoying the course at this time



Sethy and I, a few days after our 4th anniversary



John loved his ice cream sandwich, but my iphone warped the pic so it looks a little funny



Dorraj and I one the train ride



Mary Clare and Seth on the train



Our beautiful mother and our annoying youngest bro, John



Mary Clare and Dorraj on the carousel



John being John



Mary Clare, eating John's ice cream cone



I think she was trying to sneeze here



She really does love bug spray!!!



Me, in case any one wasn't sure

5 comments:

Mary said...

That was the funnest fourth of July weekend ever!! Mom wants to know if you called her mother because you respect her soo much or if you were just annoyed with her:) I love you guys, hope I can come up soon!

Melissa said...

I love the pics!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!! Oh, happy anniversary a little late!

Mary said...

Molly, the only things we missed were the glowsticks! I love glowsticks!

The Klaus Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! Mom looks so cute! Mary you are so funny! Miss you all!

Mary said...

Mol, post some new pics ok, this is getting boring :)! I love ya!