Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and New Years

So like everyone else is updating their blogsites (hmmm Maggy and Dan), so I thought it was time for me to update.
We had a awesome holiday vacation, visiting both sides of the family and getting to see siblings that we don't get to see all that often! Although we sorely missed daddy!


It was awesome seeing Fred and Mel, we definitly think they need to move up to wisconsin!


Ok, now do you all realize that my hubby is a weirdo?!?

Us girls being divas!
I love this picture so much! This is in honor of Daniel, see how much our family loves you?


Ya girls! Diva's all the way!!! Sweet, except Mary Clare, we'll have to work on that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok....look at the pic of Fred and I....it looks like he is a midgit! I looks like he is standing next to me! HAHAHAHA! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious, he does look like a midgit. And, Mel looks beautiful as always.