Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here are a few Pictures my sister-in-law did for us, tell us which one you think is the best and should be on our Christmas card! Merry Christmas!


Yes my husband is a dork, what can I say?



Again what can I say......



Reminds me of a picture of Mom and Dad years ago





Okay a little disturbing and yet very cool!





Aren't we adorable!


We can change the background or make the tree have lights and ornaments.


Lovely isn't it!

Aren't we just the sweetest! Ha uh uh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures very much!

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the very bottom two! I like the one where you are "cuddling", but I love the white trees in the background on the one above it! (the ornament one was kinda freaky! : ) They all look great though! Can't wait to see you guys! when are you coming to your parents house for Christmas? (meaning, what day?)
Love ya!

Autumn and Mike said...

I love all your pics! I didnt even know you had a blog til I saw it on facebook! Girl, you have to tell me these things!! You guys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just saw these. I liked the last one the best. I liked the first one too if you were looking at the camera, it would be great.