Monday, October 20, 2008

This is my adorable brother Sam, we took a ton of pictures today with him in his uniform and soccer ball! I think this one looked the best!
My favorite plaid vest with some new shoes, but I am not sure if they don't look to grandmaish. What does everyone think? Oxfords are in right now but I'm not sure how they look.
My daddy is getting ready to leave for Iraq. Seth will be gone for 2 weeks still. Kelly is at the hospital right now. Mother is really sick. And the other kids, well ya they're all doing great, naughty but great! ;-) If you can't read it, it says "my battle scars, wielded by a little brother!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened?

Anonymous said...

I lost a battle with John and a stick. But in the end, the stick won, when mother got a hold of John! ;-)

Anonymous said...

you are so brave Molly! I like the outfit, but I'm not a fan of the shoes....but I'm not brave enough to wear them.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Mel---I love the shoes. I think they look better in real life. :)

Anonymous said...

probably....everything looks better in real life!